ABOUT THE SHOW
A show about living, laughing, loving, and losing your debit card five times in one year. Through original songs & standup, Catherine (with the help of Henry Koperski on the keys) will explore the ups and downs of life as an immortal millennial with a perfect personality.
Testing Audience members will undergo rapid Covid-19 antigen tests prior to entering the venue and anyone who tests positive will not be permitted to enter under any circumstances. Thanks in advance for undergoing a test on the show's behalf.
We will comply with all state, local, industry and venue Covid-19 guidelines, which may be subject to change.
Anyone coming to see the show must be fully vaccinated.
- Fully vaccinated means that at least 14 days have passed since you received the Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccine or the 2nd shot of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines.
- We will require proof of vaccination before entering the venue so please bring one of the following with you:
- A CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card or an official immunization record from the jurisdiction, state, or country where the vaccine was administered or a digital or physical photo of such a card or record, reflecting the person’s name, vaccine brand, and date administered; or
- New York City COVID Safe Pass (available on Apple and Android smartphones); or
- A New York State Excelsior Pass.
- We will also require identification bearing the same identifying information as the proof of vaccination.
Filming @ Joe‘s Pub
425 Lafayette St, New York, NY
Show Time :
- Wednesday September 22nd- 7:00PM (arrival for testing 5:30pm-5:45PM)
- Wednesday September 22nd- 9:30PM (arrival for testing 7:30pm-7:45pm)